To say we are excited about this incredible opportunity would be an understatement; we are working a world-renowned brand to support their search for an exceptional Product Owner.
The Product Owner needs to be agile focused, fast paced, creative organisation that encourages lean thinking; they place their customers at the heart of everything they do. Sound like you?
You will be working as part of a transformation group, the Product Owner will look to drive incremental improvement and efficiency to the businesses processes through a continuous improvement approach, all the focus being on improving the customers end to end experience.
The Product Owner’s key duties will include:
· Working with stakeholders considering all aspects relating to your product area, customer, commercial, compliance, cost effectiveness.
· Own the delivery of the product and process improvements relating to Moving Home, manage the backlogs, make the necessary priority calls and communicate these effectively across the business.
· Lead the thinking to set the overall vision and serve as the voice of the customer to oversee what is delivered and by when.
· Work with key stakeholders across the company to define a roadmap based on solving customer problems, understanding the market, legal and regulatory context and driving business value.
· Be a data champion, ensuring the use of data (both qualitative and quantitative) to create insight and ensure all roadmaps, plans and decisions are driven from a deep understanding of this data.
You will have demonstrable experience of working in an agile environment using lean methodology; a customer centric and commercial approach to problem solving; experience of designing and rolling out product roadmaps; and be a "Data" champion.
Apart from the fact you get up each day knowing you are going to work for an amazing business, there is a competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
Recruitment Business Partner
0121 796 0150 (701)