Hands-on SAP Project Manager with Finance focus
Deadlines are set, the business requirements continue to appear, but it is all fixable for an experienced, mentally tough and strong communicating manager, prepared to deep-dive into all the issues.
An S/4 HANA environment combined with a series of functional areas for subsequent phases.
Key Management Responsibilities:
- Co-ordination of Finance & Procurement meetings
- Work with Business Process Owner to align processes to roles, swim lanes (on process maps) and qualify handoffs
- Identify any transitional and end state process changes ( including impacts to roles/controls etc.)
- Work with the Solution Fit team to understand ‘Get Fit’ activities associated with the program and alignment to other business initiatives
- Capture, Track and Action business specific information in the programme control logs (e.g. Issue Logs, Risk Logs, Dependency Logs and Snag Lists)
- Preparation, Accuracy and Update of management dashboards
- Support preparation of UAT
- Review and enhancement of local infrastructure (e.g. PCs, LANs, Wireless)
- Data Management
- Work with Regional / Business Data co-ordinator on Preparation and Synchronisation of Master Data.
- Data preparation/creation/cleansing
- Relevant Forms are in place
- Facilitate the closing out legacy master data and open items – write-offs, old POs, old suppliers, etc.
- Co-ordination between BPO’s to ensure consistency
- Training Needs Analysis and Delivery
- Ensuring that the SAP training material meets PBS requirements.
- Help clarify legacy system training approach
- Co-ordination of on-site support during Hyper-care
- Change Management & Communications Activities
- Assisting with planning and execution of external communications – customers and suppliers
- Co-ordinating, Planning and delivery of local internal communications
- Managing local change impacts – e.g., transition of all Documation users to Mainsaver and/or SAP
- Support Documentation (i.e. Standard Operating Procedures, Specific Hand Books, “How To” guides, etc.) to cover business activities.
- Business Continuity Planning & Documentation
- Monitoring of Benefits Realisation
- Cutover Planning and Go Live Readiness Reporting
- Hypercare Activities
- Develop post implementation and evaluation report
- Support super users with post go live defect resolution
- Support end user additional training requirements.
- Ensuring that wash up sessions are in place
If you can demonstrate strong leadership and hands-on management in an SAP implementation, please get in touch: Direct Message / Email: email@example.com / Cellular: 0773-241-3732